This programme aims to offer business-relevant, first-choice qualifications to people who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance, business, leadership, and management. More people around the world qualify with ACCA than with any other international accountancy body. This is because ACCA has a global reach, world-class reputation, and flexibility. The Qualification is divided into three parts and the idea is to complete exams and become a member:
The three parts are:
- Ethics and Professional Skills Module
- Practical Experience - 3yrs in a relevant role (finance or accounting).
Once you are done with exams, you need to do the ethics module and gain the 3yrs of experience before you can become a member:
You need the below for registration:
- National ID card
- Educational documents such as KCSE result slip (At the bare minimum, you need a C+ mean grade in KCSE with C in English and Math, Or If you’ve done GCSE, you’d need your O level certificate with a pass in English and Math and your A level certificate with 2 principal passes) Otherwise you can use your degree transcripts and certificates to register.
- Such other certificates or diplomas as may be approved by ACCA.
Curriculum Road Map
Applied Knowledge Level
- Business Technology
- Management Accounting
- Financial Accounting
Applied Skills Level
- Corporate and Business Law
- Performance Management
- Taxation (UK Variant)
- Financial reporting
- Audit and Assurance
- Financial Management
Strategic Professional Level
- Strategic Business Reporting
- Strategic Business Leader.
Options :( Pick two out of the Following four)
- Advanced Financial Management.
- Advanced Performance Management.
- Advanced Taxation. (UK Variant.
- Advanced Audit and Assurance.