The course imparts knowledge, skills, values and attitudes to prepare basic accounts and financial statements for a small enterprise or non-complex environment and apply basic management and marketing skills in business.
CAMS comprises of two levels with four (4) papers in Level I and three (3) papers in Level II, making a total of seven (7) papers, as summarized below.
- The minimum entry requirement for the CAMS is KCSE mean grade D or its equivalent.
- Any other qualification that KASNEB may approve
Curriculum Road Map
- Principles of Entrepreneurship and Management
- Introduction to Law and Ethics
- Fundamental ICT Skills
- Fundamentals of Business Mathematics
- Foundations of Accounting
- Elements of Taxation
- Principles of Marketing and Communication