The course imparts knowledge, skills, values and attitudes to undertake non-complex design of databases, mine and analyse data for decision-making.
The DDMA is administered on a computer-based platform.
A person seeking to be registered as a student for any of the diploma examinations must show evidence of being a holder of one of the following minimum qualifications:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination with an aggregate average of at least grade C- (C Minus) or equivalent qualifications.
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) examination grade D.
- Any other KASNEB technician or diploma examination certificate.
Curriculum Road Map
- Introduction to Computing Systems
- Communication Skills and Ethics
- Information Systems Support and Integration
- Computer Information Systems Applications
- Warehousing and Data Mining
- Mathematical Concepts in Data Science
- Quantitative Modelling Skills
- Python Data Visualization
- Data Management and Analytics
- Cloud Data Solutions