The course imparts knowledge, skills, values and attitudes to design, configure, test, secure, and manage non-complex networks.
The DCNSA is administered on a computer-based platform.
A person seeking to be registered as a student for any of the diploma examinations must show evidence of being a holder of one of the following minimum qualifications:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination with an aggregate average of at least grade C- (C Minus) or equivalent qualifications.
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) examination grade D.
- Any other KASNEB technician or diploma examination certificate.
Curriculum Road Map
- Introduction to Computing Systems
- Communication Skills and Ethics
- Information Systems Support and Integration
- Computer Information Systems Applications
- Computer Networking
- Network Operating Systems
- Windows Servers Roles and Features
- Network Security
- Network Troubleshooting
- Network set-up
- Server maintenance